Jung Hae In revealed that he accepted the offer to star in the film I, The Executioner: A Veteran Story without reading the script, after having a long chat with director Ryu Seung Wan. In a recent interview, Jung Hae In admitted that he felt lucky to be able to work with director Ryu Seung Wan, who is known for his mastery of action films.

Jung Hae In plays Park Sun Woo, the youngest and newest detective in the police force who goes viral for his martial arts skills. He then joins Seo Do Chul's (Hwang Jung Min) detective team. Recalling the moment he was offered the role, Jung Hae In said, “I couldn’t believe it was real.” 

He enthusiastically accepted the role, even before the script was finalized, after a nearly three-hour conversation with the director. "This is the first time I have accepted a role without reading the script," he said. "I could feel how much the director thought about this work. I could feel that he had affection for Park Sun Woo, and I could feel that he observed me a lot," said the actor.

Jung Hae In revealed more, "So I had no choice but to accept the offer on the spot. I hadn't even seen the script, but he talked about the movie for almost three hours, and time went by quickly." "It's a burden, but also a shame to pass up this opportunity, and I'm so grateful. There's no reason not to do it," he said, explaining how he joined the Veteran sequel.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post