LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae apologizes for her comments that were considered to be mocking school children. Over the past year, Eunchae LE SSERAFIM has received hate speech for being rude. LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae made the apology while attending the showcase of her latest album, Crazy, on Thursday August 29, 2024. 

LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae still regrets what she said. Previously in March 2023, LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae said something that was considered an inappropriate joke for schoolchildren during a live broadcast. "Oh, you're all in school. Huh? It must be hard. Really hard... I know how it feels. I have to wake up at 7 too."

Several netizens highlighted LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae attitude and tone of voice which seemed to mock school children. Eunchae was accused of mocking school children her age. After a year, LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae decided to apologize for her controversy.

"I thought about it comfortably without realizing it, because it was a platform to communicate with fans. I should have known that the closer our relationship was, the more careful I had to be, but I didn't think clearly." 

"I apologize for my immature behavior and for disappointing everyone.  I will carefully show a more responsible image," said LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae, as reported by Koreaboo. LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae apology has finally become a topic of conversation among netizens and fans on Korean community forums. 

Many netizens were surprised by her sudden apology. While other netizens thought that the 17-year-old KPop idol had received too much harsh criticism. "It's a good thing he apologized. Adults might not care, but kids don't like it. 

It's better to explain it with an apology so that later, when the issue is brought up again, you can say he apologized," commented a Korean netizen. "It's ridiculous that he's hated more than male K-pop idols who committed crimes. But, I think his statement and attitude are enough to make students angry. 

If I were the same age, I might have joined the bullying. I think in the virtual world, he's been bullied before," said a netizen. "Suddenly (apologizing)? But I mean, she said she would try to do better. She also didn't do anything wrong," said another netizen highlighting the case of LE SSERAFIM's Eunchae.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post