Nam Yoon Su is known to have taken part in starring in the BL (boys love) drama titled "Love in the Big City". On October 16, 2024, the actor attended the premiere and press conference for the TVING drama in Seoul.

On that occasion, Yoon Su was asked about his opinion on malicious comments even before "Love in the Big City" aired. In addition to criticism, there were certain groups who tried to block the broadcast of the drama because they opposed the homosexuality plot.

Regarding the malicious comments, Yoon Su emphasized that he did not care about them and instead laughed it off. "When hate comments come in, I just laugh it off. On the contrary, I get a lot of messages of support. I wake up to about 100 messages like that every morning," said the actor born in 1997.

Yoon Su added, "I think there has been a change in the past few days. People's minds are changing, and I believe the way forward has opened up for us. It makes me emotional. I realize that our society is becoming more open."

In addition to Yoon Su, director Park Sang Young also expressed a positive mindset ahead of the broadcast of "Love in the Big City". "I uploaded it on social media because I was frustrated, but I thought, 'How much did they try to publicize our work? It's Lucky Vicky, right? Doesn't a successful work cause controversy?'," he said.

On the other hand, "Love in the Big City" follows the 10-year journey of writer Go Young (Yoon Su) who learns about life and love through ups and downs. The series adopts the Hollywood system with varying directions for each episode.

Previously, the scriptwriter of "Love in the Big City" had expressed his frustration at feeling that someone was preventing the drama from airing. "We were marked by a certain group, and the drama teaser was made private. 

There are only nine days left until the premiere, and I can't sleep at night thinking about how absurd it is that we can't even promote it," the scriptwriter said. Meanwhile, "Love in the Big City" is scheduled to air on October 21, 2024. This drama will only have a total of 8 episodes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post