Han So Hee expressed her dream of getting married before she turns 40. This November, the South Korean actress who plays the role of the film The Intern will turn 33 years old.
Han So Hee made this statement during an interview with South Korean media, as reported by the Korea JoongAng Daily, seen Wednesday (September 9, 2026). Han So Hee indicated that she would focus on her family after marriage.
"I want to get married before I'm 40. Right now, I don't have any idea about marriage itself, but I want to have children," said Song Kang's co-star in the Korean drama Nevertheless (2021). When she has children, Han So Hee also wants to stop working.
She wants to focus on raising them until she can leave them to work again. The woman, who now sports blonde hair, wants her children to have many beautiful childhood memories with their mother.
Therefore, if she ever gets married and has children, taking a short hiatus is already in Han So Hee's plans. "When I have children, I think I'll stop working until they start elementary school.
Before that, I want to take a break from the industry and make lots of happy memories with them," she continued. Han So Hee will appear in the Hollywood adaptation of The Intern of the same name, alongside regional actor Choi Min Sik.
The film will be released in Korean theaters this month. Han So Hee plays Sunwoo, the CEO of a fashion company. She's known as a hard worker who gains new life experiences when a senior intern joins her office.
The senior intern is Ki Ho, played by Choi Min Sik, who has 37 years of work experience. Despite nearly four decades of experience in the working world, Ki Ho still struggles to keep up with the work pace of his younger boss.
The original version of The Intern was released 11 years ago, starring Anne Hathaway and Robert de Niro. The Korean adaptation attempts to retain key elements of the Nancy Meyers-directed film.

Post a Comment