Actor Lee Ki Woo stole attention after appearing in the Korean drama My Liberation Notes. Now, the actor is back with good news. Through his Instagram account, Lee Ki Woo uploaded a written letter announcing his plans to get married. Along with the letter, he also uploaded a photo of him together with his future wife and pet dog.

"Hello, this is Lee Ki Woo. This is my first time greeting all of you through written letters. So I'm a little nervous and happy at the same time. But for today, I want to announce a news directly to you," said Lee Ki Woo in the letter. "A few years ago, I met a woman who was wise and virtuous, and it suited me very well. 

She is a woman who is not stingy in sharing knowledge and a philanthropist," he continued. Lee Ki Woo praised the figure of his lover as a woman who diligently helps those in need. Lee Ki Woo also admitted that he was sure that he could spend good time with his future wife. Lee Ki wrote, "We respect each other on a journey that makes us understand each other. 

I am even more confident to live a future with this woman. I want to build a family with people who give me a bigger purpose in life," wrote Lee Ki. Woo. "We ask for your support so that we can create a happy family that can contribute to the world. No different than before, I am very grateful for your support. 

In the future, I will continue to work hard and improve myself in return," he added. At the end of his letter, Lee Ki Woo asked fans to take care of their health due to the uncertain season. However, he did not reveal at all when the date and place of his wedding would be held.

Lee Ki Woo made his acting debut through the film Classic, which was released in 2003. After that, he starred in a number of projects such as Just Between Lovers to Woman of Dignity. Lee Ki Woo's name is increasingly widely known after starring in My Liberation Notes as Jo Tae Hoon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post