Girl group (G)I-DLE will make a comeback with the release of their 5th mini album in October. (G)I-DLE will release their newest album titled 'I love' on October 17, 2022. (G)I-DLE released the comeback poster 'I love' via Twitter on September 13, 2022. Arousing curiosity, the poster was released like a magazine cover showing black hands hugging a red heart.

Not only releasing a comeback poster, on the same day (G)I-DLE also released a teaser spoiler video through their YouTube channel. The 10-minute video features a black background with a heart in the middle. The heartbeat that accompanies the 10-minute video successfully made Neverland (the name of (G)I-DLE's fandom) even more impatient.

(G)I-DLE's comeback with the album 'I love' this time will be their first comeback in 7 months. Last March, members of (G)I-DLE released the album 'I Never Die'. The album, which was released on March 23, became (G)I-DLE's first full album. The song 'Tomboy' which became the main song in the album I Never Die managed to enter the domestic and international charts. 

The song 'Tomboy' managed to bring home a trophy of victory in several Korean music shows. The album 'I Never Die' successfully debuted on 'Billboard World Albums' at number 13. The album successfully joined Billboard World Albums' in its first week of release. Meanwhile, Soyeon, Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi, and Shuhua just greeted their fans through their first world tour '2022 (G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR JUST ME ( )I-DLE'. 

Members of (G)I-DLE greet their fans in America and Asia. Until the final schedule was released, '2022 (G)I-DLE WORLD TOUR JUST ME ( )I-DLE' will be held in 16 cities. The concert started on June 18 with Seoul as the first city. On September 11, (G)I-DLE just greeted their fans in Manila. Meanwhile, on September 16-17, (G)I-DLE will hold concerts in Tokyo, and Singapore as the last city on October 1, 2022.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post