NCT 's Mark has succeeded in making NCTzens (NCT fans) nervous after accidentally showing off his abs or abdominal muscles in one of the dance practice content with NCT 127. Through a video uploaded on the NCT 127 YouTube channel on October 26, 2022, the NCT 127 members were seen actively practicing learning the choreography for the song '2 Baddies'. 

On the sidelines of training that was full of seriousness and interspersed with laughter from the members, NCTzen managed to capture an unexpected moment that made them scream with joy. Mark, who was sitting resting after training, subconsciously lifted the shirt he was wearing to wipe the sweat off his face. 

He accidentally showed his stomach muscles while doing this. Suddenly photos and videos of Mark showing off his abdominal muscles were spread on social media and became a hot conversation among fans . Because so far the Canadian singer has rarely spit out his abs. In response to this, Mark also excitedly responded to fans about himself accidentally showing off his abs.  

" Ah, and what you saw yesterday, it's not my abs. I'll show it if I really have abs. Yesterday it was just a screen error ," said Mark via message on the Bubble application. Quoted from the @nct_vibe Instagram account on Friday October 28, 2022, Mark also discussed the Halloween costume he would wear at the company party later. 

The singer of the song 'Child' admitted that fans might not like the costume of his choice. " You know, I have some concerns. First I will tell you. My Halloween costume this time, I think you will not like it. Rather than your choice, I think my costume is more to NCT's taste ," said Mark. 

He continued, " If you don't like my costume later, just close your eyes for a day. I can't give spoilers right now, but well. See you later. " Seeing Mark's clarification of his unintentionally seen abs successfully made fans laugh and get excited about their idol's behavior. Moreover, Mark calls it a screen error.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post