Saranghaeyo Indonesia 2022 has finally been held. The fans also met performers like JUN. K, Young Tak, Zion T, and TREASURE. Saranghaeyo Indonesia 2022 promoted by Mecima Pro, was held at Istora Senayan Jakarta on Saturday December 12, 2022 at 14.30 WIB. JUN. K lined up as the opening act of this concert.

JUN. K greeted the fans by performing his group's song, 2PM, titled My House. JUN. K heated up the concert even more when he performed the songs Think About You and Better Man. In between performances, JUN. K also chatted with Indra Herlambang as the host of the event. He talked about being busy in Korea so that he felt able to return to Jakarta and meet with fans.

"I miss you guys so much, Jakarta! Let's go crazy!" said JUN. K. He also gave a leak about what activities to look forward to in the future. Apart from musicals, JUN. K said he would return to activities with 2PM. "I'm currently preparing a new album for a solo comeback. Apart from that, I'm also preparing myself for a comeback with 2PM," he continued.

"We promise to better repay all of your support. Thank you for watching me today!" said JUN. K. After that, JUN. K again made the audience excited by bringing a medley of 2PM's songs. He made the audience feel nostalgic by performing the songs Again and Again to Heartbeat. Imperceptibly, the encounter with JUN. K too must end. 

He admitted that he was very happy to be able to meet the fans and hoped that the fans would stay healthy. "One day I will release an album and return to Indonesia. You will watch me, right? I promise I will come back here again!" he concluded. Jun's appearance. K was closed with Everest. See you at another time!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post