WayV's Winwin recently conducted an interview with Wonderland China magazine. On this occasion, he discussed many things, from the acting career he was currently pursuing, to the dream job he wanted if he didn't debut as a K-Pop idol. When asked what he wants to do when he is not a singer or actor, Winwin answered without hesitation. 

"I want to be a travel and food blogger. Because I think it would be really fun if I could go to various places, feel cultural differences, and see lots of interesting things," said Winwin, quoted from Instagram account @nct_indonesia on Wednesday December 14, 2022. The twenty-five-year-old idol continued, "It's an amazing experience in life."

Besides dreaming of becoming a travel and food blogger, Winwin also shared that he is a realistic type of person in his everyday life. Like his habit of cleaning the house, as well as the achievement he feels even doing small things. "I cleaned my own house recently. I just came back to Beijing, so I clean my house well. Although there are many things I'm not good at, I enjoy learning them, and I don't feel tired because of it." 

"Because I feel great achievement after gradually cleaning it. It feels like satisfaction," he added. Winwin also admitted that he learned many things after pursuing acting. Like being more sensitive and paying attention to something in more detail. When asked whether acting benefits his work as a singer, Winwin said he is more comfortable performing on stage after doing a lot of acting work. 

"I feel that since filming, I have become more comfortable on stage. Because the appearance of the role provides a lot of personal expression practice, and only continues to analyze the specific expressions of each character in certain scenes, in order to appear more natural in front of the camera," said Winwin. 

He continued, "I think practicing like this will make my performance on stage more fluid, and the expressions of song and dance will be more comfortable." So, that was an excerpt from an interview with Winwin for China's Wonderland magazine, about what job he would like to do if he wasn't an idol. What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post