Actress Park So Dam recently revealed a number of messages sent to her Instagram account. These messages have a terrible tone and are sent by a netizen. In the message revealed by Park So Dam, the netizen has been sending messages full of criticism to the actress since 2020. 

The message was allegedly received after the actress starred in Record of Youth with Park Bo Gum. "I'm a fan of xxx but I still don't watch the drama because of you. Your face is really ugly. I can't believe you can be the main character with a face like that. Since xxx is the male lead you really enjoy it right?" wrote the haters on September 19, 2020.

"You're too ugly to be the main character. But I understand, starring in a drama with XXX must make me greedy too. You must think Parasite makes you successful. But remember, the internet hates you. Be aware! Even XXX fans don't want to watch your drama," the message was written in two week later. It didn't stop there, the same haters also wrote evil messages to Park So Dam discussing his thyroid cancer. 

It is known that the actress has been on hiatus since December 2021 after being convicted of cancer. "I expect the cancer will spread. You should die. You don't deserve to be an actress," she wrote over the weekend. Not silent, Park So Dam also commented on these evil sentences. 

He uploaded screenshots of messages from haters and said he would save them if one day he plans to take this matter to legal channels. "Hello, thank you for visiting my Instagram account on holidays. I will continue to work more actively," said Park So Dam. "I will keep this message. Have a wonderful new year! By the way, I wish to live a longer and healthier life!" he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post