BLACKPINK's Jennie reported that she had an injury to her face through the official fan community platform, Weverse. BLACKPINK's Jennie updated her fans, BLINK, on ​​her current condition. Launching from Herald Pop, on Thursday March 3, 2023 Jennie directly wrote, " I posted this first, I hope you won't be surprised (if you meet me in person) ."

Then, she explained what happened to her, " During a short break, I took care of my health, ate well, and slept well, but I tripped and fell during exercise, then I got scars on my face. " In addition, Jennie tried to reassure her fans, " I want to get well soon so there's no need to worry about that. But it's still in the healing process, so I guess I'll be wearing a bandage on my face for a while. Then Jennie added her cute words, " Although it will look a little ridiculous, please understand. 

" She apologized by saying, " I should put on a good performance, but I'm sorry for being like this ," and ended her statement by saying, " Everyone don't worry, I'll be fine soon, let's meet soon ." Currently Jennie and other BLACKPINK members are holding a world tour concert titled ' BORN PINK ' meeting with fans around the world. This March, BLACKPINK is scheduled to perform in Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Jakarta, and Khaosiung. 

This afternoon, Jennie and the other BLACKPINK members departed for Malaysia by plane for their concert which will be held tomorrow at the National Stadium Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. Jennie, who suffered a facial injury like this, needed to put on a good performance, but when she apologized for showing her injured side, fans kept cheering her on, saying that it would be good for her to recover quickly. 

Even though Jenny hopes for a speedy recovery, it looks like she will still be wearing a cover for her wound during the concert in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow March 4, 2023.BLACKPINK is also scheduled for a concert at Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium, Jakarta on March 11 and 12 2023. Hopefully by then the wounds on Jennie's face have healed and can show her best performance with other BLACKPINK members.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post