SEVENTEEN has just launched their comeback MV (Music Video) with a song called 'Super'. The title of the Hangeul or Korean version of this song is 'SONOGONG'. It turns out that the meaning of this song is quite deep. CARAT, the name for Seventeen fans, has been busy lately claiming to be addicted to one of the parts in this song. This part was performed by one of the members, namely Kim Mingyu. 

SEVENTEEN's Mingyu part that makes fans ringing in the air is the 'DARUMDARIMDA' part. As quoted from one of the K-pop fanbase accounts on Instagram, @cafekpopers, this part of Mingyu SEVENTEEN keeps ringing in my head. The post also shows a video clip of Mingyu SEVENTEEN in action in the MV singing the 'DARUMDARIMDA' part. 

With a masculine style, a sleeveless black shirt that exposed his upper arm muscles, long black pants and short jeans overlaid on top, and a hairstyle that exposed half of his forehead, made Mingyu's appearance even more so that fans couldn't take their eyes off. "This song really ringing, even though I only memorized the Darumdarimda and the song," said a fan with the account name @__ika***, admitting he was addicted to this song. 

"I'm not addicted to Darumdarimda anymore, but addicted to Kim Mingyu," said another fan with the account name @zulf ***. "Always addicted to Mingyu's parts, I thought the lyrics were just so good, it turns out that Mingyu's voice is addictive," wrote another fan with the account name @none ***. 

"Me! I'm confused when this Darumdarimda fever will be cured. Before work, when I wake up, I want to open my laptop, I have to play Darumdarimda first," wrote another fan who also admitted that he was very addicted. The real meaning of this song is about expressing the gratitude of SEVENTEEN members for their success because of the support from fans, team, and crew. 

This is stated in the lyrics of the song '"I love my team, I love my crew, Yeogikkaji dallimyeonseo (translation: I love my team, I love my crew, We've come this far)". This song also has a meaning about someone who has experienced life changes, like one of the characters Sun Go Kong (SONOGONG), the main character in the novel Journey to the West.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post