April 1st is usually celebrated as April Fools, and is celebrated by making up a number of jokes or lies for fun. One of the NCT Dream members, namely Jaemin, is no exception, who wants to celebrate April Fools by uploading fake posts to trick fans. However, behind his attempts to think of ways to make jokes or lie to fans, Jaemin actually makes NCTzens (NCT fans) exasperated with his honesty. 

He conveyed this via a message on Bubble directly. In his message, Jaemin said that he failed to lie to the fans, even though he really wanted to do it to celebrate April Fools. " Today is April Fools, what lie should I tell? I didn't wash my hair today, I didn't put on a face mask today, and I didn't drink coffee," said Jaemin, as quoted from the Instagram account @nctzenarea on Saturday April 1, 2023.

The idol born in 2000 continued, " I don't sleep. Huh, I can't lie ." Instead of trying to think of other things to lie to fans, Jaemin actually surprised him by saying he wanted to upload some photos of himself. " By the way, I'll be uploading photos soon. So, I'll work on the pictures, then I'll post after that. I'm not lying ," said Jaemin. 

In fact, Jaemin didn't lie to the fans to celebrate April Fools' Day. The idol actually uploaded a number of photos on his personal Instagram account as well as Weibo. The fans were also excited by Jaemin's confession that he could not lie to celebrate April Fools. " Jaemin makes me excited, wants to lie but fails. He also keeps his promise by uploading several new photos for fans, " said one fan.

" Don't lie, Jaemin. It's not good even if it's just for April Fools, kekekeke ," added another fan. " Why can he be this cute anyway? The intention of lying can't even be, wkkkk ," said another fan. " It's up to you, Jaemin. Whether you lie or not, the important thing is you are happy ," commented another fan. And there are many more comments from fans who are excited about Jaemin's confession. What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post