Visual aespa's Karina has been busy lately. Since aespa's comeback with the album MY WORLD on May 8, Karina has looked stunning with her blonde hair and flawless face. Recently, Karina has returned to the spotlight after appearing with black hair. Previously, she had very iconic blonde hair which made her like a 'living Barbie' in the eyes of netizens.

Karina showed off her long black hair for the first time when she appeared on the SBS Inkigayo music show for the promotion of the comeback song 'Spicy'. The fans were surprised by the change. Previously, Karina had indeed revealed that she had given up on having blonde hair. That's because his hair so badly damaged due to bleaching. 

Quoting from an interview when she was a guest star on "Eunchae's Star Diary", Karina said, " I definitely prefer black hair. I don't think about going blonde again after this. This is the last time I'll be blonde. " According to Karina, her hair even resembles a "burning sparrow" every time she comes out of the shower. 

" When I dry my hair, I can see it flying away ," said Karina. Seeing Karina's new hair, many netizens gave praise because Karina's beauty did not change even though her hair color changed.  According to some fans, Karina's black hair actually reminds them of the "Next Level" aespa era. " Black hair makes her face look 200 times prettier, " said one netizen. 

" I think this is an old photo, I have to watch Inkigayo soon, " said one netizen. Despite the flood of praise, it turns out that not a few netizens regret the change in Karina's hair color. " Blonde Karina feels too short. I thought she would try a few different colors before going back to blackening her hair because she was already bleaching, " said one netizen.

" Oh no, this fast? I thought he would try pink hair color or something, " another netizen chimed in. " I miss his blonde hair but this is what he wants, " said another netizen. " To be honest I want to see him with silver hair or something. But never mind, " another netizen commented.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post