The K-Pop girl group aespa has been talked about a lot lately as their popularity is on the rise. aespa has just made a comeback with the release of their latest album, titled My World. Currently, aespa is busy promoting at various music events by singing their songs, one of which is the song "Spicy".

On Thursday, May 18, 2023, Karina and aespa's NingNing were invited as guests for the program "Eunchae's Star Diary" which is a YouTube content hosted by LE SSERAFIM's Hong Eunchae. During the event, Karina and NingNing talked about their comeback song 'Spicy' and they admitted that they liked the chorus part of the song the most. 

They also slightly danced the movement of the song 'Spicy'. While talking about 'Spicy', Karina expressed her difficulties after she transformed into a 'blonde girl'. "My hair has always been black, so I changed it to blonde," said Karina. When asked whether she prefers black or blonde hair, Karina said, "I definitely prefer black hair. 

I'm not thinking about going blonde again after this. This is the last time I'll be blonde." According to Karina, her hair became very damaged after bleaching, even resembling a "burnt sparrow" every time she came out of the shower. "When I dry my hair, I can see it flying away," said Karina. "My hair has always been black, so I changed it to blonde," said Karina. 

When asked whether she prefers black or blonde hair, Karina said, "I definitely prefer black hair. I'm not thinking about going blonde again after this. This is the last time I'll be blonde." According to Karina, her hair became very damaged after bleaching, even resembling a "burnt sparrow" every time she came out of the shower.

"When I dry my hair, I can see it flying away," said Karina. Karina is often the subject of discussion regarding her visuals. Her beautiful face is flawless and her body, which is considered proportional, often amazes netizens. Besides discussing hair, Karina and aespa's NingNing also introduced themselves as "foodies" who have big appetites. 

"We eat a lot. When we were at a group meeting to eat, they said that we eat more than the male trainees even though you are less in number," said Karina. He even admitted that aespa can eat food worth 3 million won at a time. Unlike aespa, Hong Eunchae said that her group LE SSERAFIM is picky about food and only eats salad or rice.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post