BIGBANG's Taeyang has just made a comeback with his latest mini album titled 'Down to Earth' on April 25, 2023. Following his latest album comeback, Taeyang appeared on a number of variety show programs to promote. Recently, the BIGBANG group member was a guest star on the 'You Quiz on the Block' program which aired on tvN station. 

On this occasion, Taeyang shared many things about his music career as well as his life. Yoo Jae Suk, as the host of the program said that Taeyang is an artist who works diligently, his hard work to survive in the music industry to this day is even unmatched. Responding to this, Taeyang actually answered humbly. 

The idol even admits that he is not talented. “Ever since I was young, I have been surrounded by great and talented people. Jiyong is one of them. To be honest, I don't even know if I'm really talented, "Taeyang said, as quoted from Allkpop on Monday May 1, 2023. The singer of the song 'VIBE' continued, "That thought has always haunted me since I was a trainee. 

So I told myself I have to work diligently and make it my main talent.” Taeyang's comments about himself being talentless naturally made fans angry. Some of them left comments like the following. “ Excuse me, Taeyang, what did you say? You are a top singer and also a cool dancer in the K-Pop industry, " said one fan.

“ If I were Taeyang, then I would consider everyone under me to be talentless. Then I will create a big scandal before being kicked out of the music industry, LOL ," said another fan. “ Honestly there is no other idol that can rival Taeyang in terms of talent. Not only does he have beautiful vocals, he is also good at dancing ," wrote another fan. 

" He's just humble. Taeyang said this to make other K-Pop idols feel confident in their talents and abilities , "said another fan. " Maybe he has sky-high standards, to the point of calling himself talentless," added another fan. And there are many more comments from fans who don't accept that BIGBANG's Taeyang calls himself talentless. What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post