Song Joong Ki was at Cannes because his latest film, Hopeless, was showing there. Busy with schedules and activities at this prestigious film festival, Song Joong Ki seems to be trying to make special time to spend with his wife, Katy Louise Saunders, and their future baby.

In a media interview at Cannes, Song Joong Ki mentioned that his life has been full of extraordinary things lately. Including Cannes and his wife's pregnancy. "A lot of good things have happened this year. I'm really excited about Cannes, but right now I want to focus on my future baby. 

I have to finish my schedule at Cannes and hurry back to my wife," said Song Joong Ki. He also expressed his happiness and gratitude because the career he had built had brought him to Cannes this year. This film festival is one of the important points in the career of the actor who played the Korean drama Vincenzo.

Even though there have been many good things and luck that have rained on him throughout the year, Song Joong Ki admits that he doesn't want to get big. He still has a lot of things to do, but he still wants to enjoy what he has achieved so far. "I'm very happy about Cannes and grateful. 


I try to maintain a positive mind and believe that I should always be grateful in life. I've experienced a lot of good things in my life recently and now I'm at Cannes. It feels like a wave of happiness washes over me in at the same time, but I also want to stay grounded, also enjoy all the fun without overwhelming me." Song Joong Ki played in the film Hopeless as Chi Geon. 

The film was directed by Kim Chang Hoon and also played by singer BIBI as Ha Yan. Uniquely, Song Joong Ki agreed to play in this film without being paid at all. Apart from Song Joong Ki and BIBI, this film is also played by Hong Sa Bin who plays the character Yeon Kyu. Meanwhile, Katy Louise Saunders is said to be giving birth in August 2023.

Before the news of pregnancy and marriage was revealed, Dispatch revealed that Song Joong Ki and Katy Louise Saunders had been dating since the actor was filming the drama Vincenzo which aired in 2021. In 2022, the actress is said to have moved to South Korea to live with Song Joong Ki.

While living together, the two of them often went to supermarkets or public places together without fear of being found out by the public. Song Joong Ki also tried to make Katy Louise Saunders comfortable living with him by hiring an English-Korean translator so that her lover would not experience difficulties when he had to leave filming.

When Song Joong Ki found out that Katy Louise Saunders was pregnant, he flew Katy's parents to Korea to help her. So, until now, Song Joong Ki lives with Katy Louise Saunders and family in the actor's luxurious house in Itaewon, South Korea.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post