Actress Chun Woo Hee recently appeared in a video published by fashion magazine GQ Korea's YouTube channel. In the video which was uploaded on May 28, 2023, Chun Woo Hee participates in the magazine's "My Essential" segment and takes the time to unpack the contents of the bag that she often carries with her.

When explaining about the contents of his bag one by one, Chun Woo Hee attracted attention because he also brought his latest drama script " Delightfully Deceitful ". Chun Woo Hee admitted that drama scripts are one of the things he always carries with him and never misses.

Other items in his bag include a water bottle, a diary, and a cutlery set. Chun Woo Hee revealed that she sometimes skips breakfast, so she brings her own lunch. Also, food trucks are often available on set, so it's very convenient for her to bring her own cutlery, and it's more environmentally friendly.

After that, the production team asked if she doesn't wear perfume, and Chun Woo Hee replied, "I once studied fragrance mixing as part of my studies, but I am sensitive to scents, and I don't have a particular favorite scent." Furthermore, Chun Woo Hee admitted that he often heard people complimenting the natural scent of his body when he was not wearing perfume.

"I hear a lot of compliments about my scent, so I don't wear perfume because I'm proud of my own scent," said Chun Woo Hee as quoted from KBIZoom May 31, 2023. Chun Woo Hee then again attracted attention by showing a 10-year-old hat that he often carries in his bag. She is also an alert person as she always has a card wallet, hair comb, perfume, power bank and hand cream with her.

Chun Woo Hee has just returned to the small screen through tvN's new drama "Delightfully Deceitful" after 4 years. In the drama, he collided acting with actor Kim Dong Wook. The drama "Delightfully Deceitful" premiered on May 29, 2023, and will air every Monday and Tuesday at 20.50 local time on tvN.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post