South Korean actor, Kim Mingue has been in Jakarta since yesterday, Saturday June 17, 2023. He held a fan meeting titled SMILE with Kim Mingue last night at The Kasablanka Hall. Before the main event started, Kim Mingue attended the press conference and also had a photo session with VIP ticket holders.

During the press conference, Kim Mingue expressed her passion for sports. He even fills in his free time between shooting Korean dramas and activities in the entertainment world by building his body and keeping fit. He balanced this by eating a lot too, including fried noodles and fried rice which he often ordered online when he was in Korea.

His passion for sports made Kim Mingue think about going surfing in Bali. He said that too. Especially for last night's fanmeeting, Kim Mingue prepared many things for Indonesian fans. Of course, because this is the first meeting between him and his fans 'officially'.

"I will show another side of me and prepare a number of things to create memories with fans. I have had many fans in Indonesia who like my appearance and are grateful because Business Proposals are also booming. I'm also curious how come there are so many Business Proposals here ?" he said again.

During the press conference, Kim Mingue also leaked that he was a true gamer! Smiling shyly she acknowledged this point. Kim Mingue also shared some of the game titles she has played. "I like sports and I like playing games. Recently I've been playing Valorant and the BattleGround game," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post