Recently, LE SSERAFIM's Sakura made a surprising statement about her very small portions. On the "Eunchae's Star Diary" program which aired on YouTube on Thursday, June 1, 2023, LE SSERAFIM's Sakura and Kim Chaewon appeared as guest stars. During the event, LE SSERAFIM members answered various questions posed by fans.

Reporting from Allkpop Wednesday, June 7, 2023, a fan asked the two of them, discussing the news circulating that Sakura and Eunchae shared a pack of instant noodles to eat together because they couldn't finish it. Responding to the question, Sakura replied that it was true. He admits that they often share a pack of instant noodles.

Sakura also revealed that she often felt full even though she really wanted to eat something. He admits that he is envious of people who can eat a lot. Meanwhile, Eunchae added, "I stop eating when I'm a little full. But I have to eat often. I can't eat much either, but I still eat normally. 

I can finish a pack of instant noodles." Sakura asked, "When you order food, can you finish a full bowl of rice?" Hearing this question, Chaewon admitted that he couldn't finish a large bowl of rice. Usually he only eats the main side dish and doesn't eat the rice. " I can understand it.

A pack of instant noodles from a Korean brand is really big for someone like me who doesn't have a big appetite.  But it's really good, " wrote one netizen. " I think Sakura eats the least of the entire LE SSERAFIM group. She often comments on her own variety shows that she can eat just a few bites and feel full, " said another netizen. " Doesn't apply to me. 

I might be able to eat 3 packs of noodles at once, " replied another netizen. The eating habits of LE SSERAFIM members have been revealed for a long time. They are known as a group that only eats small portions. In fact, Sakura even confessed that she couldn't finish a can of Pringles (a brand of potato chips) at one time.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post