Rapper Lee Young Ji managed to surprise his idol, Jay Park, with this unexpectedly expensive gift. Quoting from Allkpop on Saturday June 3, 2023, Jay Park recently appeared as a guest star on the variety show program No Prepare which was hosted by rapper Lee Young Ji.

On this occasion, Lee Young Ji revealed that he really idolized Jay Park and made him a role model or role model. Lee Young Ji did not hesitate to share that he had prepared a special gift for the idol since the beginning of this year, but had not had the opportunity to give it in person.

"I really like Jaebum-nim. There are gifts that I bought since January. I appeared on the Mnet Show Me The Money program and won. My producers are Jay Park and Slom," Young Ji admitted. She continued, "I was thinking about what gift I should give you, and bought it this January. But I haven't had time to tell you yet."

In response, Jay Park joked whether Young Ji was serious about giving him a present and not keeping it to himself. Young Ji spontaneously denied and replied that he would give the gift to Jay Park now. Wrapped in a green paper bag from the Rolex watch brand, Jay Park was surprised by the expensive gift he received. 

The idol even doubted whether the contents of the paper bag were really Rolex watches or not. Sure enough, when Jay Park opened the gift bag, it contained a cute toy watch inside. He actually looked relieved when he got it. However, after that Young Ji took out a genuine Rolex watch and surprised Jay Park again. 

"The first time in my life, I went to a Rolex store and personally chose a gift that suits you. I also gave the same gift to Slom last February," said Young Ji. Receiving expensive gifts from Young Ji, Jay Park shouted 'FLEX' and succeeded in making everyone in the room laugh too. Shortly thereafter he took a tissue to wipe away his tears, for receiving such a meaningful gift. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post