One of the maknaes of NCT's boy gruop, Jisung is preparing to enter his adult age next February. Celebrating his adult years, Jisung did his first photo shoot as well as his first solo interview with Allure Korea magazine. In his interview, Jisung first discussed what he has been up to lately.

"I worked on my vocals. I've always loved singing. I'm doing my best to show a better side of me, because it would be great to sing and dance at the same time," said the man who debuted as a member of NCT Dream in August 2016.

"Whatever the profession, I think people who are passionate about their work can successfully convey a sense of purity and I want to maintain that purity. I want to protect my passion even as an adult." Jisung also reminisced about the times where he changed significantly since he debuted until now he has become famous.

"When NCT Dream first debuted, we were all underage, but now we're all adults, including me. For fans, nothing seems to have changed since. I think it will help us to last longer." "Back then, I thought I wanted 20 to be my turning point. 

But now, I'd rather things stay the same. The fans say that they are sad now that I'm an adult. Some fans have seen me when I was 12 years old. Even when I look back on myself at that age, I admit that I was cute." NCT's Jisung will turn 19 (20 Korean age) on February 5, 2022.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post