Sungchan and Shotaro were declared out of NCT on Wednesday May 24, 2023. SM Entertainment explained that the two left because they would debut with a new group, not part of NCT. On the same day, Sungchan and Shotaro wrote letters to NCT fans. They expressed their gratitude for their support and appreciation since being introduced as NCT members.

"Hello everyone, this is Sungchan! It's been three years since I met you guys for the first time. I believe the members and fans helped me when I was in an unfamiliar situation a few years ago," Sunghan wrote. He felt happy to be a part of NCT and even had time to promote. 

The three years he spent with Shotaro and the members also left great memories. "It's been an honor to be with you for these three years and I made it a great memory. I would like to thank the members and fans who gave me my memories," Sunngkhan said.

"In the future, I will do my best and meet you guys with a good side. Always grateful and I love you guys!" Previously, Shotaro also wrote a letter to fans uploaded via Instagram. He asked fans to wait a little more until they officially debuted.

Sungchan was introduced as a member of NCT on October 12, 2020 through NCT's studio album Resonance Part 1. He took part in the song Misfit where he showed his singing ability for the first time. Later, he also participated in several other NCT songs. She was appointed as a presenter for SBS's Inkigayo in 2021. 

Although he has not officially debuted in NCT's sub-unit, Sungchan has become an ambassador for several South Korean brands. On the other hand, Sungchan is confirmed to debut in a new male K-pop group but is not part of NCT's sub-unit. Until now, Sungchan and Shotaro's names still occupy social media trending topics.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post