South Korean Actor and K-Pop idol, Hwang Minyun, will appear in the title of the latest drama titled ' My Lovely Liar '. In the drama, he will play Kim Do Ha, a mysterious music producer who distances himself from people because he is hiding something.

Discussing his new character, Hwang Minhyun shared with fans about the character Kim Do Ha, which he played in the Korean drama My Lovely Liar. Quoting from Soompi on Thursday July 13, 2023, Hwang Minhyun first discussed why he chose to appear in the drama My Lovely Liar . 

The idol admits that he wants to play a role in a modern romance drama. He was lucky to get offered a role in the drama My Lovely Liar which was worked on by director Nam Sung Woo. "Because I really enjoyed director Nam Sung Woo's work, I really wanted to work with him," said Hwang Minhyun. 

He further added, "When I read the script for the first time, I was fascinated by the interesting background story. I like watching the main characters worry about the conflicts that arise from such situations, and work together to resolve them."

Describing the character of the role he played, Hwang Minhyun said that Kim Dong Ha is a character who has many secrets. Because he had hidden himself from the world he accidentally lived 2 lives. "Kim Do Ha is a mysterious character, and he tries not to get close to other people. 

However, behind all that he has a secret," explained Hwang Minhyun. He further explained that after meeting Mok Sol Hee's character, Kim Do Ha slowly began to appear to the world. "He is a little sloppy and very stiff when he meets other people. I think that will make people laugh," he added.

Meanwhile, the Korean drama My Lovely Liar tells the story of a woman named Mok Sol Hee who has the super power to detect lies, and a mysterious music producer named Kim Do Ha who hides himself from the public. My Lovely Liar is scheduled to air on Monday July 31, 2023, at 8:50 p.m. KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post