One of the iKON members, Jinhwan, announced that he would enter military service. Jinhwan plans to start his military service activities in July this year. Jinhwan personally informed fans about his military plans. He wrote on Friday July 7, 2023 in an upload of cloudy blue sky at dawn.

In the upload, Jinhwan announced that he would enter the basic military training center starting July 20, 2023. He also expressed how he felt when he wrote the message and promised fans that he would do his best and return to the K-Pop industry. The following is iKON's Jinhwan complete writing to iKONICs:

"I wrote this (message) because I thought I needed to tell you in advance. I will enter the military on July 20 (2023). I feel a feeling of being stuck because there are already many things that I have prepared and many things that I have not shown to you guys, but because I know your fns, who are always waiting for me, will feel even sadder, so I'm just writing briefly.

I will do my job well and come back soon, so let's find strength while thinking of each other, and live well okay. Thank you for always cheering me on and being by my side. I love you guys!" Jinhwan's upload was immediately beaten by thousands of comments on Instagram. 

Many are praying for the idol and feeling a little sad because they will be separated for almost two years. Jinhwan will be the first iKON member to undergo military service. A month before the army, he had released his first solo album entitled Paradise. This is the first part of Jinhwan's solo project release plan. The second part will be released this month.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post