MONSTA X's Joohoney has personally announced his plans to enlist in the military. On Tuesday July 11, 2023, the idol uploaded a handwritten letter he wrote through MONSTA X's official fan cafe announcing that he would be enlisting in the military on July 24, 2023. "I've been contemplating when would be the best time to tell you. 

I'm actually quite worried about how MONBEBE will feel because there's not much time left. Even while writing this, I'm really worried. Because of this worry, I'm thinking a lot. Most of all, I want MONBEBE to see me and have fun, smile and be happy at the fan concert. I want to do the same for you guys. 

That's why I'm sharing this news today," Joohoney wrote as quoted from Koreaboo on Tuesday July 11, 2023. Joohoney reminds his fans that his departure for military service is not the end of their story. It's not a dot but a comma. He stressed that he would return as a better person than before. "I will come back and show an even better side of myself. 

As I said before, I consider this time a coma. Instead of a period, this is a brief moment of continuity leading to the next phase," Joohoney wrote. Next, Joohoney asked fans not to worry about him, and expressed his great love to those who have been supporting him.

Joohoney will be the third member of boy group MONSTA X to enlist after Shownu, who was discharged from the military this spring, and Minhyuk, who is currently serving in the military. Fans also showed their support for Joohoney who will carry out his duties. " I will miss him very much, but I will wait for him to come back. 

I wish him the best and hope he is always healthy in the military, " wrote one fan. " I wish him the best in the military and hope he returns quickly. But I'm curious, what about Kihyun and Hyungwon? Aren't they older? " said another fan. " I also think that Kihyun or Hyungwon will leave (conscription) first. This is so sudden. But I'll be waiting for you Joohoney, " another fan chimed in.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post