Hwang Min-hyun held a mini concert titled UNVEIL in Jakarta on Saturday August 19, 2023. Before appearing on the mini-concert stage promoted by Mecima Pro, Hwang Min-hyun had a brief conversation during a press conference at Kasablanka Hall, Kota Kasablanka Mall.

There are dozens of Hwangdo (as Minhyun's fans are called) who were lucky to be able to witness this press conference. There, Hwang Min-hyun received lots of love and shouts from fans. One of the screams that sounded clear apart from 'saranghae!' (I love you) is 'saengil cukhahae!' which means happy birthday.

Hwang Min-hyun just celebrated his 28th birthday (international age, 29 Korean age) on August 9, 2023. Still in the nuances of Minhyun's birthday, he also expressed his hopes in front of fans. Hwangdo, you can take this promise to Minhyun! "I'm really happy because many Hwangdos wish me a happy birthday. 

I hope that every August in the month of my birthday, I can hold a meeting like this," said Hwang Minhyun, who at the press conference appeared all in black. On the same occasion, Minhyun also didn't want to miss the opportunity to greet fans and the media in Indonesian. Although short, the pronunciation is very clear. 


He also received applause of applause and cheers from Hwangdo on Saturday afternoon. The UNVEIL in Jakarta mini concert was Hwang Minhyun's first solo appearance in front of fans. He admitted that he was a little flustered because this would be his first experience. Even so, Hwang Min-hyun had prepared himself as best he could so that he could reveal another side of himself. 

"UNVEIL is an English word, it means 'to open something' or 'to show something'. I will show something new to fans through this mini concert. I can't choose one of the performances from this concert, but one thing for sure is a song from My new album is definitely there," added Hwang Min-hyun about his concert.

During the press conference, Hwang Min-hyun also promoted his newest Korean drama, My Lovely Liar. Many fans also call Minhyun by the name of the character he plays in the drama. Finally, Minhyun expressed the difference between himself when performing as a singer and as an actor. Minhyun hinted that he was comfortable with the two jobs.

"If Hwang Minhyun appears as a singer, it feels like being myself and what it is. I started my career as a singer too. If Minhyun is an actor, the difference might be with a singer because when I become an actor I can play a new character, become a different person ," he explained.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post