Solo singer, actor, producer and CEO, Kim Jaejoong or better known as Jaejoong recently succeeded in surprising fans with his confession about his  visuals. Debuting as a member of boy group TVXQ in the era of the 2nd  K-Pop generation, Jaejoong is one of the K-Pop idols who is famous for his unreal visuals.

However, recently, the idol admitted that he does not have handsome visuals, but is just unique. Quoting from Allkpop on Friday September 1, 2023, Jaejoong appeared on the MBC FM 4U radio broadcast '4 O'Clock with Yoon Do Hyun' as a special DJ. He has replaced DJ Yoon Do Hyun's position since August 29 2023.

On this occasion, one of the listeners sent a message and said that he listened to Jaejoong's radio broadcast and praised him for being handsome. However, Jaejoon actually gave an answer that surprised everyone. He said, "I'm not handsome. I just have a unique face, but not handsome."

He continued, "I always say this, I do have a unique face. I feel grateful for your compliments, but I don't have a handsome face." Jaejoong revealed that he was happy to hear compliments that he had a very handsome face from fans, and in return he sent free coffee coupons to these listeners.

Hearing Jaejoong's statement, many fans sent protests when the idol admitted that he was not handsome. Jaejoong finally emphasized that unique is unique, and being handsome is a different thing. "Individuality or unique and handsome are different things. I always distinguish what is a unique face and a handsome face," said Jaejoong. 

The idol also gave examples such as actors Won Bin and Cha Eun Woo are people who have handsome faces. "People like Won Bin or Cha Eun Woo are examples of handsome people. I'm just someone with a unique face. I don't pretend and try to act humble, I really think like that," concluded Jaejoong.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post