Surprisingly, the FNC Entertainment agency which oversees SF9 released an official statement. The statement said that SF9 would continue its activities with 8 members, excluding Rowoon. It is known that Rowoon did not renew his contract with SF9 because he wanted to focus more on acting. 

According to Star News, Monday September 18, 2023, in response to this statement, Rowoo then uploaded a handwritten letter as a form of his sincerity. In the letter, Rowoon started by saying, " I think I'm having a hard time deciding what words I should use to start ." He also admitted to being a bit afraid of the current situation and said, " It's actually a bit scary to write after all this time."  

Then he continued, " I think I'm getting more used to being active and trying new things. " Then he revealed the difficulties he had been experiencing, " I was frustrated because I couldn't resolve every big and small misunderstanding, and those were the days when I focused on what I had to do immediately. 

" But at that time Rowoon also realized that he understood that if he got a lot of attention and support then he could also get hate. Rowoon also revealed his weakness by saying, " Sometimes, when misunderstandings arise, you need the courage to say no, but on those days I'm always busy hiding. " 

Then he sincerely apologized, " I'm really sorry if there are fans who felt hurt and disappointed by my complacent attitude. I sincerely apologize. " Rowoon also looked back on the past seven years with SF9. He admitted to being very grateful for all the precious memories. " This year I am 27 years old, and I will try new challenges. 

I want to tell you that I want to gather courage and face new challenges. " At the end of the letter Rowoon wrote, " Please take care of 27-year-old Kim Seok Woo so that he can live a responsible life. I am truly grateful to all of you. "  Currently Rowoon is appearing in his latest drama entitled 'Destined with You'. As Jang Shin Yu, he displays a charming performance as a handsome man who is affected by a curse.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post