On Wednesday September 13, 2023 the main cast and director of the Korean drama 'The Kidnapping Day' held a press conference. Held at the Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. In particular, Yoon Kye Sang is the main character who plays the kidnapper named Kim Myeong Jun.  

Reporting from MoneyS, on Thursday September 14, 2023, Yoon Kye Sang shared his interesting experiences in preparation for this drama. He said, " After I got married, I started thinking a lot about my family, and that's when I accepted this job. "  

It is known that this is the first time he has taken on the role of a father, then he said, " I looked at the scenario while thinking about what I would do when my daughter was sick. There was warmth in it. " After the end of filming he expressed his personal feelings by saying, “ I think it would be great if I had a daughter too, and it was a lot of fun filming. ” 

Apart from that, to play a realistic character as a father, Yoon Kye Sang even tried to gain weight. He said, " Before filming, my weight was heavier than now. At that time I increased my weight by 10 kg. " About him gaining weight he was actually happy and said, " It feels good to be able to eat as much as I want. 

The actors I've always been on a diet, but for the first time, I'm really happy that I can eat as much as I want while filming. "  'The Kidnapping Day' is a comedy thriller that depicts the special cooperation between the innocent kidnapper, Kim Myeong Jun (Yoon Kye Sang) and the 11-year-old genius girl Choi Ro Hee (Yuna).

Kim Myeong Jun is trapped in poverty but he has a sick daughter. He needed a lot of money for his daughter's treatment. His ex-wife appears and advises Kim Myeong Jun to kidnap Choi Ro Hee, who is the daughter of a rich man. But unfortunately things outside his control happened and caused the situation to become even more chaotic. 

The collaboration produced by the innocent kidnapper character and his intelligent target triggers scenes full of comedy in this drama. It is hoped that the events that both of them will face will be a combination of entertainment and tension. It premiered on September 13, 2023, and airs on ENA every Wednesday and Thursday at 21:00 (KST).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post