SNSD's Sunny finally spoke up regarding the news that she was leaving SM Entertainment. Sunny, who is known as Lee Soo Man's nephew, stated that it was true that he had left SM Entertainment. On Tuesday September 8, 2023 morning, Sunny made a post on his personal Instagram.  She uploaded a plain pink photo with a long caption. 

In particular, the female idol expressed her feelings about leaving SM Entertainment. " Hello, this is Sunny from SNSD. Along with gratitude for SNSD's 16th anniversary, I have a story to share, " Sunny started her posting caption. Next, Sunny expressed her gratitude to everyone who has supported her, including SNSD members, staff, and especially her fans. 

“ Looking back, there are so many people I am grateful for over the past 16 years. I would like to express my thanks and greetings to precious members like other versions of myself, my beloved family, staff members who have quietly been by our side, fans who support us just by their presence, and SM Entertainment," Sunny wrote .

She further added, " Today is a special day for 19-year-old Lee Soon Kyu, who debuted as Girls' Generation's Sunny. " Sunny also mentioned that she was happy when she met SONE (SNSD fans). “ During my 16 years of entertainment career, I would like to thank the managers I worked hard with and all the staff members who helped me energize many people through various stages and contents with good music and performances. 

Being able to debut as SNSD and meet the members and SONEs makes me happy every day, " Sunny wrote. Finally, Sunny will go her own way and continue to grow even though she is no longer under the management of SM Entertainment.

“ Now, I mustered up the courage to see myself in a different light in a new environment. This is thanks to the interest and affection of the fans who have consistently supported me and the fans who cheered me up even in difficult times. No matter what day comes, I will keep moving forward with Sunny's bright spirit, ” he concluded.

Meanwhile, on the same day, SM Entertainment released an official statement regarding Sunny's contract status with the agency. "Sunny's exclusive contract with us has ended. We thank you. Thank you to Sunny for showing extraordinary activities while he was with us. 

We ask for your support for his new path," said SM Entertainment as quoted from KBIZoom on Tuesday September 8, 2023. Sunny debuted as a member of SNSD in 2007. She received attention for being the nephew of Lee Soo Man, the founder and CEO of SM Entertainment at the time. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post