Han So Hee's popularity increased after playing the actor in the drama 'The World of the Married'. Since then, offers to play in series have continued to come and made her name even more famous. Her acting often receives praise and it is not uncommon for the series she stars in to be successful both critically and in ratings. 

Just mention 'Nevertheless' and 'My Name', where she plays very different characters. Excellent acting skills, plus a beautiful and charming face, make Han So Hee have many fans. Her followers on Instagram alone have reached more than 15 million. 

Having lots of fans doesn't necessarily make Han So Hee want to hold a fan meeting. This 29 year old actress has no intention of holding a meet and greet in the near future. It's not that she doesn't want to be closer to his loyal fans, but because he doesn't feel worthy. 

Han So Hee also explained her reasons when she joined a fan-only chat group on a chat application. "I also want to meet you. But many of you know me as an actor, right? I want to hold a fan meeting when I can proudly call myself a good actor," wrote Han So Hee.

She added that she didn't want to hold a fan meeting just because of popularity. Because he doesn't want her fans to suffer losses. "I don't want to hold a fan meeting just because I'm famous. I don't want you to spend money on it," she concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post