South Korean actress, Han So Hee recently gave a surprise to her fans in a chat group on the KakaoTalk application. Suddenly he entered the chat group and joined in the fan chat there. Once thought to be a fake account, Han So Hee proved her identity by uploading a selfie.

The actress of the Korean Netflix drama My Name took advantage of this moment to express his gratitude to fans. The writing was quite long, full of feeling, and touched the hearts of those who read it in the chat group.

In her writing uploaded last November 30, 2023, Han So Hee started by calling herself an immature figure. He also admitted that at this stage of his life, he still wanted to try many things, including body tattooing and piercing. Han So Hee's tattoos and piercings have become a topic of conversation among netizens. 

Not a few netizens viewed his decision negatively. However, fans always defend and show their love for the actress. "I'm not yet an adult and still want to try many things, that's why many of you took the time to defend me and my actions. Thank you for that effort. 

Thanks to you, I can live my life the way I want without feeling pressured," said Han So Hey. Han So Hee's tattoos and piercings have become a topic of conversation among netizens. Not a few netizens viewed his decision negatively. 

However, fans always defend and show their love for the actress. "I'm not yet an adult and still want to try many things, that's why many of you took the time to defend me and my actions. Thank you for that effort. Thanks to you, I can live my life the way I want without feeling pressured," said Han So Hey.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post