Han So Hee previously opened up about the deviated septum surgery procedure she underwent. This is a surgical procedure to remove the cause of a blocked nose. But the effect apparently made Han So Hee suspected of having plastic surgery.

This was because the swelling that occurred in his nose after surgery had not subsided. When chatting with fans on a chat application recently, Han So Hee swore that she had not had a nose job. "I swear, I don't use silicone on my nose," said Han So Hee. 

"I'm worried because the swelling from this operation is not getting better. It does seem like my nose is a little higher after the operation. The shape is different because of the rhinitis I have, and now I can only breathe through one nostril," continued Han So Hee. 

She also admitted that he was uncomfortable with the current condition of his nose. Mainly because it feels like it's not symmetrical. She even joked that her nose looked like Squidward, a character in the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants who is an octopus with a big nose.

Han So Hee explained further that the deviated septum operation she underwent went smoothly. Doctors were able to remove the obstruction that was causing breathing difficulties. But in the end, the shape of Han So Hee's nose changed somewhat. 

"My nose usually looks high, but then it becomes unbalanced, and the shape becomes strange. The operation corrected the shape of my nose. But the problem is that the rhinitis always comes back. So it looks like I will have a nose like Squidward's soon," she concluded. 

Previously, the My Name actor admitted that he wanted to remove the piercing hole on his face. So far, Han So Hee has had piercing marks on various parts of her face. Han So Hee admitted that she decided to get her face pierced because she was curious. 

Now that curiosity was gone, he was satisfied and didn't want to do it anymore. "I've had this piercing for a long time and now I'm going to get rid of it. I'm the type of person who feels satisfied after trying something, now that I've tried it I'm relieved," said Han So Hee in an article uploaded on October 28, 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post