ILLIT members openly opened their voices when attacked by negative comments from netizens on social media. The singer of the song Magnetic admitted that he gets confused and scared every time he reads negative comments sent by netizens. One of the members revealed that negative comments had been one of ILLIT's challenges since its debut. 

ILLIT is the newest girl group made by BELIFT LAB, a subsidiary of HYBE, which debuted on March 25. ILLIT consists of five members, namely Minju, Yunah, Moka, Wonhee, and Iroha. "I tend to be careful. With a short trainee period, I made a lot of mistakes," said Wonhee, reported by the Korea Times on Monday May 27, 2024.

"If I'm not confident, every time I see negative comments, I tend to really think about it," Minju exclaimed. Moka also added that she had thought about the malicious comments even though she was usually difficult to influence. "I read a lot of comments and usually don't feel hurt by them. 

But, when I'm performing on stage, these comments can come up (in my mind) and make me scared," he said. The ILLIT members' confession was conveyed when they were guest stars in one of the latest episodes of Knowing Bros. Super Junior's Kim Hee-chul as one of the presenters immediately provided advice and support to ILLIT. "You can't completely ignore negative comments. 

Even though there are thousands of fans who give support and love, one person who says something mean will definitely be the only one you see," said Heechul. Even so, ILLIT also admitted that they were grateful for the support of the fans who have loyally accompanied them since their debut.  ILLIT even hopes that its fans can feel proud to have supported the group.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post