Ryu Jun Yeol explained why he chose to remain silent when the controversy over his romantic relationship became public attention some time ago. The actor himself has issued many apologies and clarifications regarding the controversy.

During a recent interview for the successful Netflix series 'The 8 Show', Ryu Jun Yeol said, “Reflecting on events and reading criticism made me realize that dealing with such issues is part of my responsibility as an actor. 

I took time to reflect and grow from this experience.” Ryu Jun Yeol chose to remain silent during the dating controversy, stating it was the best choice. He explained, “Silence seemed best because explaining every detail would not bring anything new. 

Although criticism is part of the job, responding to every comment may create more speculation.” When asked if he ever felt that the standards of public and media criticism were too high, the actor answered, “Balancing evaluations is not always possible. 

Accepting criticism and balancing it with self-reflection is part of the process. I believe this helps maintain balance.” Ryu Jun Yeol was also asked what he reflected on from this incident and said, “Receiving love and recognition made me think about how to share it. 

My interest in environmental conservation grew from travel and experiences in nature, which led to small actions and campaigns.” “However, I realized that I might be too attached to an image. In the future, I plan to focus more on actions rather than public appearances and return to my original values ​​with a cautious approach.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post