The seven BTS members gathered together on the day Jin returned from his mandatory military duties. On June 12, 2024, the oldest member of the group was officially discharged after serving 18 months in the military.

Keeping his promise to ARMY (BTS fandom), Jin immediately broadcast live on Weverse as soon as he arrived at the HYBE building, in Seoul to greet fans. "It's been a long time since I said hello," Jin said during the broadcast, and added, "I'm back after 1 year and 6 months."

"It's been a long time since I've been in front of the camera, so I'm not sure what to say, but I'll try my best to say them one by one." After the broadcast, Jin took to BTS's official X (formerly Twitter) account to share reunion photos with the members. 

He wrote, "I'm home." Suga, who did not accompany Jin along with RM, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook, was present at this moment, marking his first appearance since starting military service. Welcome back BTS's Jin.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post