South Korean actor and model, Joo Ji Hoon shared his memories of working with the late Lee Sun Kyun for the film 'Project Silence'. The actor revealed that the deceased was a good colleague, senior, and actor to him. 

In the film 'Project Silence', Joo Ji Hoon plays Jo Park, a tow truck driver, while Lee Sun Kyun plays Jeong Won, a security office administrator who is trapped on an airport bridge. Joo Ji Hoon reflected on his work with the late Lee Sun Kyun, saying, “Doesn’t every actor have their own style? 

There are actors who are good when they spend time alone, and there are actors who work well when they get together. In that sense, Lee Sun Kyun and I matched well.” He said, “We don’t tend to go into separate rooms in the middle of filming.

We keep talking and it seems like we keep discussing and working together until the appointed time for filming. He’s a hyung (older brother) who really connects with me.” Joo Ji Hoon explained, “However, Sun Kyun hyung is more detailed than me. I think we are very similar yet different. 

I am the type to watch, while Sun Kyun hyung considers details and probability very important.” “It’s fun to see someone who has the same job as me but is different from me, and that’s Sun Kyun hyung. Even though they have the same profession, I study and observe him. I want to absorb the parts of Sun Kyun that I don’t have,” he added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post