South Korean girl group, KARA officially made a comeback by releasing their latest single album I Do I Do along with a music video for the title track of the same title on July 24, 2024 at 6 p.m. KST.

I Do I Do is a summer song that combines the members' refreshing vocals with a rhythmic tempo and dreamy feel that instantly transports listeners to the feeling of walking on the sea as the sun sets.

The music video for I Do I Do captures KARA's dreamlike summer days, where people become happier together. Memories of KARA's past await the members as they follow a path lined with blue delphiniums, a flower that only blooms in summer.

KARA previously released the song Hello, which is included on this single album. Hello is an unreleased song since 2013, which was recorded by Goo Hara in Korean.

Unlike I Do I Do, Hello carries a variety of greeting themes, such as the joy of reunion and sadness of separation, the members' calm vocals multiply the sad emotions and deeply touch the hearts of fans.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post