100th day of debut, TWS' Jihoon shares a sweet message for 42 (TWS fans). Through the fan application, he expressed his joy and gratitude for finally being able to debut and achieve his dream as an idol. 

Jihoon's figure may be familiar to Kpopers because before debuting with TWS, he was one of the popular trainees who failed to debut with Big Hit Entertainment. In 2020, he joined the company and a year later he was introduced as a pre-debut member of Trainee A. 

Since then, content featuring this 2006-born idol has been widely circulated on TikTok and YouTube. But before that, Jihoon had joined the Move Studio dance academy. He also appeared several times in their YouTube content.

Despite the canceled debut and disbandment by Big Hit in 2022, luck was still on Jihoon's side. Joining Pledis Entertainment , he finally managed to debut on January 22, 2024. His journey from when he was very young until today also made him feel touched. 

But on the other hand, Jihoon also said that he almost gave up. "You are my driving force and my love! It's been 100 days since I've been with 42! I've been so happy for the past 100 days and my goal is clear!" he said as quoted via Instagram @tws.ina on Wednesday, July 10, 2024.

"I think I can overcome it with the love I received, no matter how difficult the trainee period was. So, I will always pray for 42's happiness even though I can't see them. I hope I can also be a strength to overcome 42's difficulties!" he continued. 

The 'Plot Twist' singer then added, "Since I became a trainee, there were many moments where I wanted to give up and there were many days where I was shaken. I think I did that for this moment. Today is the day I dreamed of!" But after going through 100 days with 42, Jihoon felt like he was able to endure the hard times 5 times or even 10 times more. 

Because now he has felt the fruits of his hard work in his hard times. This also made the 42 feel touched because Jihoon never stopped to achieve his dreams and still remember the fans. They also said that they will continue to accompany their idol with TWS at every opportunity.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post