BTS's Suga (real name Min Yoongi), who was accused of riding an electric scooter while drunk, has completed police investigation on August 23, 2024. At around 10:54 p.m. KST, Suga left the Yongsan Police Station in Yongsan-gu, Seoul after completing an investigation that lasted about 3 hours. 

At 7:45 p.m. KST that day, he appeared at the police station. Suga said, "I am truly sorry. I want to say that I am very sorry for causing so much pain and disappointment with my mistake. I am reflecting and regretting it."

"I will make sure this never happens again. I want to say that I apologize to all of you who have loved me." Suga, who is currently serving his mandatory military service as a social service worker, fell off his electric scooter on August 6, 2024 while walking near his home in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.

Police officers patrolling the area saw him and approached Suga. The breathalyzer test results showed that Suga's blood alcohol level was higher than the standard for driver's license revocation.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post