Christina Aguilera has achieved success from a young age. However, at the same time, she has to face insults to his physical appearance, aka body shaming. In her latest interview with Glamour magazine, the 43-year-old singer spoke bluntly about the bitter life experience.

"When you're a teenager, your body must be different from your 20s. My body began to fill in, but it was not well received until I was said to be getting 'thicker'. Then people in this industry say fans prefer my skinny body like when I was a teenager," said Christina.

The career of the woman nicknamed Xtina immediately went uphill when she debuted at the age of 18. Hits such as 'Genie in a Bottle', 'What a Girl Wants', 'I Turn to You' from the first album immediately graced various charts. Christina's presence as a new singer at that time also received recognition at the 42nd Grammy Awards which was held in 1999. 

She won the Best New Artist award. Two decades have passed, Christina, who still exists in the world of voice acting, still does not escape public scorn. The mother of two is rumored to use the controversial drug Ozempic to lose weight after appearing with a drastic change in body shape. 

However, he did not want to worry like before. "Now I'm old enough to not care about other people's opinions. I was really stupid about it," she said. She then added, "It is your responsibility to maintain your privacy. Other people's thoughts are not my business."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post