Producer Na Young-seok is set to fulfill his promise of a fan meeting. On August 20, 2024, Eggs Coming announced via its official social media that the event titled "Egg High School 4th Grade Class 9 - Na Young-seok's First Fan Meeting" will take place.

The promotional poster released by Eggs Coming garnered attention with images of the Egg High School F4, including Na Il-seok, Na Ee-seok, Na Sam-seok, and Na Sa-seok. Notably, the fan meeting will take place on October 5, 2024 at the Myeonghwa Live Hall, rather than the Gocheok Dome as previously promised.

Earlier this year, Producer Na Young-seok won the award for Male Entertainment in the TV category at the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards, beating out Yoo Jae-seok, Gian 84, Tak Jae-hoon, and Calm Man. On stage, Na Young-seok appeared puzzled and said, "I didn’t even think about my acceptance speech. 

I’m sorry. Thank you so much to everyone who was on the show with me. Maybe I won this award because I’m between the camera and the actor, between the media and the viewer. I’m not good enough, but I’ll try my best. Thank you." Following the ceremony, Na Young-seok shared behind-the-scenes stories on YouTube's 'Channel fullmoon'.

His promise related to the award drew significant attention, as he had mentioned during a live broadcast, "If I win, I will honor more than 6 million subscribers. How much is it to rent Gocheok Dome?" He had previously joked about a "Gocheok Dome Fan Meeting.

" Na Young-seok later clarified, "The Gocheok Dome Fan Meeting is important.  As a joke, I said, 'If we win the award, we’ll have a fan meeting at Gocheok.' I asked subscribers if they would like to come to a Gocheok Dome fan meeting."

After receiving enthusiastic responses, he checked the rental fees for the Gocheok Dome and was surprised to find that it cost about 300 million won. Considering various alternatives like virtual lineups and smaller concert halls, he decided that a Gocheok Dome event might be impractical. Ultimately, Na Young-seok stated, "Gocheok Dome is a bit too much. 

This could be a very painful experience for both you and us. We will significantly reduce the scale and find a more realistic space to host the event in a safe manner. However, I promise to fill the content with fun." He concluded by asking for understanding and appreciation from his fans.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post