Jung So Min and Jung Hae In must be recognized as being able to display strong chemistry in the Korean drama ' Love Next Door '. They play childhood friends who live next door to each other. The two grew up together from childhood to adulthood, from fighting to supporting each other.

It is no wonder that viewers love the chemistry of the two who can argue, fight physically, but also entertain and be a solution for each other. In the episode that aired last week, interestingly, Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Hae In) confessed his feelings that he had been harboring for Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min).

Thanks to this, some viewers supported the relationship in the drama and even said that they wished they would actually date in real life. After that, the dating rumor between the Jung Jung couple circulated.

Quoting MK Sport on Thursday September 12, 2024, Jung Hae In tried to explain how his chemistry with Jung So Min could be impressive, he said, " Not only is the age difference one year with Jung So Min, but the relationship between Seung Hyo and Seok Ryu is a friendship since childhood. 

If you are not close, discomfort can arise when playing, so I think we were close before starting work ." " Neither I nor Jung So Min are extroverts, but there's an aura that comes out when an introvert becomes friendly. It's true that I become very comfortable, and there are parts where my childhood friend aura comes out right away, " he said.

He continued, “ She’s good at joking around. I don’t often prank people, but Jung So Min responded really well to it and even encouraged me to prank her ,” Jung Hae In continued to praise his co-star.

" Although I had to be dignified in my previous works, I feel like I can trust and rely on Jung So Min, who has guided me well in this drama 'Love Next Door.' " It is known that Jung Hae In has recently appeared in many suspenseful action dramas, his sudden change to romcom must have made him try harder, right?

When asked if the two were actually dating, Jung Hae In wittily replied, " No comment, " leaving viewers to speculate. " They actually have good chemistry. I think a lot of people say that good chemistry comes through in the content of a drama. "

" I also think that's probably why people say things like that. But I won't say anything when asked if I'm dating ," he said with a laugh and left fans guessing what really happened between Jung Hae In and Jung So Min.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post