Since her emergence in the music industry, Lady Gaga has stolen the public's attention. Her eccentric appearance also gave rise to various rumors about the singer of 'Die with A Smile'. One of the 'mysteries' for years was that she was actually a man. Lady Gaga appeared on Netflix's What's Next? 

The Future with Bill Gates where she talked about her early career. The owner of the real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta finally answered the gossip about her gender identity when it was asked. Gaga admitted that she knew that she had been called a man but did not want to correct it. 

"When I was in my early 20s, there was a rumor that I was a man. And I was traveling around the world, I was on tour promoting my album and almost every interview I did, there was this image on the internet that was indoctrinated, saying: there's a rumor that you're a man. What do you have to say about that?" Gaga said. 

The 38-year-old then explained why she chose not to address or deny the debate about her gender, saying she was not offended and did not want to offend. "The reason I didn't answer that question is because I don't feel like I was the victim of a lie. But I think about how a child would feel if they were accused like that, they would think a public figure like me would be embarrassed," Gaga continued.

Michael Polansky's fiancée has long been known to support the LGBTQIA+ community. She also emphasized that she had no intention of claiming an identity that was not hers but did not want to spread statements that might have a negative impact on others. 

"What I'm trying to say is that I've often been in situations where correcting a rumor is not the best thing for the other person," said the Joker: Folie à Deux actor. Rumors about Lady Gaga's gender emerged in 2008-2009 when she released her debut album, The Fame. 

Coupled with her stage performances, many people assumed that she was not a real woman. "I think people think that when someone looks like that, I'm not real. But to me, it's the most real thing you can see from me. It's much more real than all the rumors that surround me just to get clicks," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post