SM Entertainment on Thursday September 26, 2024 has announced the news of NCT's Jaehyun departure to follow his mandatory military service on November 4, 2024, through their official statement. Following the news, Jaehyun directly shared a warm message to fans. 

As well as sharing his feelings about the surprising news. Through a message uploaded on the Bubble application , the idol born in 1997 said that the memories he created with fans so far will never fade with time.

"How are you? You must be surprised by this sudden news. But I will be enlisting in the military in November. I wanted to write a short message to share my feelings with Czennies (NCT fans)," Jaehyun wrote in his message, as quoted from the Instagram account nct_vibe .

"I've been reflecting on the precious memories, relationships, and depth of love I feel with all of you. Things I wouldn't have felt if it weren't for this career. I've always walked at my own pace until now. I also thank you and love you for believing in me. And walking with me as we move forward together," he added.

Jaehyun further wrote that he will be back soon and asked fans to wait for him. Although he is also sure that he will miss his fans too. "I will make sure to return healthy. So, you all have to take care of yourselves. Both mentally and physically. 

I will live each day remembering the memories we have shared together and looking forward to the journey we will take together in the future. We are timeless," Jaehyun concluded. Meanwhile, Jaehyun has reportedly registered for military service in the Army Military Band, and will begin his training on November 4, 2024.

Before announcing his military departure date, Jaehyun had just released his solo debut album titled 'J' on August 26, 2024. Not only that, Jaehyun will also appear in his first film titled 'You Will Die in 6 Hours' which will be released in theaters on October 16, 2024.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post