Following the sudden announcement of his military service on Thursday September 26, 2024, NCT's Jaehyun wrote a sweet message via the Bubble application for his fans, NCTZen. "Are you okay? You must be surprised by the sudden news, but I will be enlisting in the military in November 2024. 

I want to express my feelings to NCTzens soon." Jaehyun expressed, "If it weren't for this job, I would never have been able to experience precious memories with fans, our precious relationships, and the measure of love, and I am grateful for that once again."

"I've always walked at my own pace, and I'm so grateful and love all of you who have always believed in me and walked by my side. Even though I said that I would return quickly and wait a little while, I will definitely miss all of you."

Jaehyun promised, "I will return healthy, so I hope you all stay well and healthy while I'm gone. I will continue to work hard while looking back on our memories and anticipating the future that lies ahead."

"We're unconditionally timeless," he concluded. Jaehyun has been confirmed as a member of the military band and will begin his mandatory military service on November 4, 2024. He is expected to be discharged in May 2026.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post