There are a number of Korean celebrities who have officially completed their mandatory military service today on September 19, 2024, including VICTON's Kang Seungsik. After entering military training camp in March 2023, he was assigned to the military band and completed his service for about 1 year and 6 months.

His agency IST Entertainment said, “VICTON’s Kang Seungsik reported his discharge today (19th) after completing his active duty in the military.” Through his agency, Seungsik said, “First of all, I would like to thank ALICE (VICTON’s fandom name) for always waiting with love and support. 

I am proud to have fulfilled my duty as a healthy man of the Republic of Korea.” He continued, “Like the word ‘liberation,’ I will return to my original role and provide comfort and messages to many people with a new appearance and music. 

Please continue to look forward to and support me in the future.” Meanwhile, Seungsik has been successfully promoting with boy group VICTON, renewing his achievements with the 'Time Trilogy' series of albums before he enlisted in the military.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post