Kim Young Dae recently did an interview after finishing his new drama 'No Gain No Love' which ended on October 1, 2024. In the interview, the actor who will be entering his thirties revealed his plans to enlist in the military next year.

When asked if he was mentally prepared to enter his 30s, Kim Young Dae confessed, “My 30s haven’t arrived yet. It’s coming soon, but I’m not ready yet. But I wonder if preparation will make me ready.” He continued, “Since I’m going to enlist in the military soon, I think I’ll have time to think about my 30s. 

I’ll be 30 in two months, but I can’t really appear on variety shows during those two months.” “I think my 30s will be the same. I don’t think I’ll be more relaxed or more experienced. I don’t think there will be any noticeable changes. I think I’ll just gradually age,” he added.

Kim Young Dae then revealed his plans for his 30s, saying, “I want to find more free time by experiencing many things like I am experiencing now.” “It might not be visible even if I wanted it to be, but I want to gradually, mindlessly build up my experience and become more experienced and relaxed to the point where I don't know when the things I've built up will come out.”

“I have a goal to become a more mature adult. I plan to enlist in the military next year, but I don’t know if it will be in the first half or the second half. I hope to do it when the time is right,” he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post