Park Seo Joon appeared as a guest on Jung Jae hyung's YouTube show and discussed the times when he was still unknown before his debut and expressed his gratitude to Kim Soo Hyun. When Jung Jae Hyung asked him, “Why did you enlist in the military so quickly?”, Park Seo Joon confessed, “I had nothing. 

I had no connections. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth.” Jung Jae Hyung said, “Actually, isn’t everyone worried about how they’re going to live after graduating from college?” and sympathized, “It must be especially so for someone who has to act and has no one.” 

Then Park Seo Joon said, "That's right. I was really confused. I had to go straight into the field. However, I was so confused about whether I could do it or not that I thought, 'Let's solve the military problem first .' That happened before I even found an agency."

Reminiscing about those difficult times, Park Seo Joon said that he was able to enter the agency thanks to Kim Soo Hyun's help after he completed his military service. He revealed, "I got into the agency through a friend of a friend. 

At that time, my friend was close to Kim Soo Hyun, so she introduced me to the agency, and Kim Soo Hyun easily connected me with them." He continued, "As soon as I arrived at the company, they talked about the contract. The CEO spoke so confidently that he told me to see a lawyer if I was worried because it was a standard contract." 

Park Seo Joon revealed, "At that time, it was my first time going to an agency, so I didn't know anything. Thinking about it now, it was a big agency." Park Seo Joon admitted that he didn't have many opportunities as a rookie, even though he joined KeyEast thanks to his relationship with Kim Soo Hyun. 

He recalled, "At that time, the three major broadcasting companies were the best, so there weren't many projects. There weren't many opportunities to audition, and even if there were, there were hundreds or thousands of people who came."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post